Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Use the Treadmill for training more effectively

Over the past 2.5 years i have been actively involved in Triathlons. I got bored of footraces and the training that goes with them and decided to give triathlons a try. I loved it. Not just race day but the training too. From day one i have never looked back. I still compete in a footrace from time to time but only as something to stay in shape between training season.

I became a triathlon addict. I began reading, studying and watching anything i could find on triathlons and triathlon training. I even created a 3-ring binder full of triathlon articles. That leads me to this post. Instead of printing everything out i will now just include enlightening triathlon/racing/training articles here as well.

I found this article on Active.com about using the treadmill more effectively in the "run" portion of training. I will take insight on how to make the "dreadmill" more pleasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment