Thursday, February 18, 2010

"know thyself"...

This ancient Greek aphorism has long been a motto i try to live by. If i don't know myself well i believe its impossible to most effectively live my life to the full.

With that in mind i recently completed a Myers-Briggs Personality Profile evaluation and first training course. VERY INSIGHTFUL. At first blush, i was skeptical...or at least hesistant. I did not want to be labeled or put in a box. But that doubt quickly turned to a high level of interest and introspection.

And not only "know thyself" -- know thy others around thee. Our Experience Team went through this process together along with all the other teams here on staff. Very informative, provocative, and compelling. I look forward to our next training sessions.

BTW: My 4 personality preferences are ISTJ. Can you tell i'm a "T"?!

1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since I've taken that test! I'd like to take it again because I bet that I've changed a lot since college:)

    ReplyDelete