Monday, March 1, 2010

Pro Flowers -- they really are professional

Customer service is very important to me which makes sense considering the role i have here at Southland. For Valentines Day i decided for the first time ever, to order flowers online and have them delivered to Emily. I am usually a face to face transaction type of person especially when picking out something like flowers. I like to actually stop and smell the roses (literally).

In this case i decided to stretch myself and trust the "professionals" of the flower world -- Pro Flowers (there name says it all). Well, when the order arrived (20 Spring Colored Tulips) it looked awful. The petals looked like they had freezer burn and the green leaves were bent and ripped. A very sad, unhealthy, poor looking bouquet of flowers. What hurt the worst was that my wife was disappointed. I kept quite to see her reaction and it was the same as mine.

Soon after i emailed PF's customer service department and gave them the details of our disappointment and even offered to send pictures. They responded very quickly with a full and sincere apology and offered to replace FREE of charge -- no questions asked, no pics required.

Great customer service. Very professional. They even offered a free vase as well. I am happy to report that this second bouquet was all that we had expected from the first. Pro Flowers got it right and because of that they will keep my business and earned my respect and recommendation.

Quality customer service is always worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment